The ATD (Association for Talent Development) International Conference is coming up on May 18-20, 2015 in Orlando, FL. As the premier global training and development conference and exposition attracting a crowd of more than 10,000 attendees, the Envisia Learning team is proud to be there.
This year we’ll be exhibiting at Booth #1128 and are excited at the prospect of connecting with training and development professionals from over 80 countries in Orlando.
If you’re planning to visit, please make sure you visit us on the Expo Hall floor.
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Us
- Meet our friendly team in person: We love meeting coaches, consultants and hearing about what you’re working on, your current challenges and sharing our own experience and expertise. Team members from our US and UK offices will be present in Orlando.
- Learn all about Momentor: Momentor is our powerful online platform that provides an efficient way to manage, track and evaluate coaching and development engagements and at the same time provides participants with a unique goal setting and evaluation process to support their own ongoing development. This neurochange platform facilitates deliberate practice to allow leaders to develop new skills over time. It also includes a Goal Evaluation feature to provide a metric of ROI on your training and coaching interventions.
- FREE Neuromanagement Webinar: We are offering ATD Attendees access to our upcoming webinar on the subject of Neuroscience and Talent Development – How to Foster Organizational Trust & Enhance Leadership Effectiveness presented by acclaimed neuro expert and TED Global presenter Dr. Paul Zak on May 27th.
- FREE Resilience, Career Strengths and Five Factor Personality Assessments: We are offering FREE assessments for use in coaching and development. Register for your own account at talenttools.org to get access to our validated and free assessments and administration system to set up projects and generate feedback reports for your clients. Use as many as you want to within your organization or coaching work.
- We’re here to help: Find out how we’re different from other vendors in our approach to partnership working with coaching and consulting firms. We strive to become trusted advisors to you and your clients to provide evidence based solutions that have measurable impact on relevant individual, team, and organizational outcomes.
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando! If you are interested in learning more about our new neurochange learning transfer and coaching platform called Momentor or any of our services (including our 360 Degree Feedback Assessments) or you’d like to get in touch before the conference contact us or schedule a demo.
Visit the official website for the ATD 2015 International Conference & Exposition and remember to visit us at booth #1128
See you soon!